IVF MEDIA PRODUCTS… for the Next Generation
Designed to support the seamless extended culture of embryos from Day 1 through expanded Blastocyst (Day 5/6)
- • Formulated with low lactate concentrations to improve the efficiency of pyruvate utilization during energy production at each stage of embryo development.
- • Low lactate/pyruvate ratio (L:P < 20) to improve blastocyst formation.
- • pH, osmolality and supporting culture conditionsremain constant during the extended culture period to prevent intracellular stresses as the embryos progress through the IVF process.
- • Compatible foruse withtime lapse technology.
- • Uses a sodium bicarbonate buffering system which is appropriate for those procedures requiring the use of a carbon dioxide atmosphere during incubation.
- • Incorporates a stable from of Glutamine.
- • Contains the antibiotic Gentamicin.
- • Requires protein supplementation.
- • Requires pre-equilibration at 37°C in 5-6% CO2.
- • Provided in 20ml glass vials.
- • One-Cell Mouse Embryo tested (≥80% 1-cell to expanded blastocyst within 96 hrs).