Embryo Transfer Catheter
It is a sterile, disposable, soft and flexible Embryo Transfer Catheter designed to place embryos into the uterine cavity during IVF process.
- • Made of soft material that will not traumatize the uterine tissue
- • Designed with soft rounded tip to prevent trauma to the uterine wall. Aimed to minimize level of trauma and raise rate of success to the highest level.
- • Flexibility of the outer sheath ensures adaptability to different canal anatomies. Markings on the catheter provides extraordinary ultrasound visualizations.
- •There are 10 packages of Embryo Transfer Catheters in a box.
- • Our products have been tried and tested hundreds of times by end users during optimization process.
|Referance Number||Definition||Router Sheath||Catheter|
|Length||Outer Diameter||Length||Outer Diameter|
|EMETK01||Embryo Transfer Catheter 23 cm||17,3cm||2,3mm||23cm||0,76mm|
|EMETK02||Embryo Transfer Catheter 23 cm / Stile||17,3cm||2,3mm||23cm||1,20mm|
|EMETK03||Embryo Transfer Catheter 24 cm||17,3cm||2,3mm||24cm||0,76mm|